r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Other Projects  |  Topic: Forcebindip windows 7 IE
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Forcebindip windows 7 IE  (Read 16982 times)
dknlght
« on: December 25, 2010, 02:53:15 pm »

I'm trying to use forcebindip to bind "internet download manager" to my wireless adaptor on windows 7 64bit but it doesn't seem to work. It does work if I change the routing table metrics to force all internet traffic to use the wireless and I use forcebindip to bind "internet download manager" to my wired LAN adaptor. The same goes for Firefox. But focebind doesn't work on IE no matter what I try. I've also used the -i option on forcebindip and it doesn't help. Here's what I'm trying to do and I'm open to any suggestions. I want my IE to use the wired LAN adaptor and I want my "Internet Download manager" to use my wireless adaptor. Other than suggesting I use forcebindip on a different brower does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get this setup?  Currently I change the routing table metrics to force IE to use wireless and force bind the IDM to the wired LAN. The wireless internet is faster so I want to use that for downloading while using the slower internet for browsing. Thanks
Scythen
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 02:14:55 am »

I'm trying to do the same thing as you on Windows 7 x64 without any luck. I read in a post from the Author dated 2009 that forcebindip doesn't work in 64bit environments.
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 10:20:29 am »

Correct, not supported for 64 bit executables.
Jadawin
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 12:08:02 pm »

Any plans for support? Or is there some inherent stopper in 64 bit mode?
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Other Projects  |  Topic: Forcebindip windows 7 IE
Jump to: