r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Anticheat  |  Topic: problems with r1ch ignoring solutions to problems
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: problems with r1ch ignoring solutions to problems  (Read 9332 times)
.B100D
« on: February 07, 2008, 06:11:51 am »

yeah i made a post based on a problem that r1ch has already made a fix for which was the same problem as quadz , but for some reason i cant get the same respect. Plz respond r1ch as to why u ignore my problem in which i havent been able to play on 80 percent of american servers because of.
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 02:24:35 pm »

I already told you two or three times that quadz's solution was to disable NVIDIA Thread Optimization. You say you don't have that option, so that means your problem is not the same.
.B100D
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 09:05:53 am »

hhhmmm well quadz told me you sent him a fix is what i understood.
.B100D
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 09:10:06 am »

Well anyways i wanted to post something that would get your attention , i sent you a message every morning for over a week and left my irc up to check when i was not at work and never got a single response. I can't play with this problem and since I am a much better player than the average newbs in ffa i am getting tired of the hack accusations because i dont have the anticheat loaded because of this problem. I can't even play on all the servers i like unless i want to play with this problem.
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Anticheat  |  Topic: problems with r1ch ignoring solutions to problems
Jump to: