r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  R1Q2  |  Topic: Compiling your r1q2 from source on WIN32
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Print
Author Topic: Compiling your r1q2 from source on WIN32  (Read 49398 times)
wision

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2008, 06:08:43 pm »

somebody else has monopolly for saying whether a client is good or not. i dont think it's a good solution, and to tell truth it's ridiculous. bad anticheat design, but i cannot make it better so i will stay quiet.

yeah.. and what if i'd take r1q2 sources and implement some nice wh and aimbot and noone would check my client and it would work with anticheat? sounds better than what we have now? .)
neveride

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2008, 02:43:39 am »

sounds bad, but as I said, it is bad anticheat design. good anticheat should recognize cheats no matter what the client is. I also said that I'm not able to do that, so I appreciate what I have (so you don't think that I came here and pounce on rich and his programming abilities/disabilities).

Triggers are implemented in the next R1Q2 release, however cl_health and other "stat" access is not planned.

than maybe it's possible to change q2 code this way:
set VARIABLE %h <- under variable VARIABLE we put the value returned by %h, not %h itself (current q2 behaviour). That would be expected behavoiur for most of the people, but I dont know how it looks from the programmer point of view.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 02:54:19 am by neveride » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  R1Q2  |  Topic: Compiling your r1q2 from source on WIN32
Jump to: