r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Anticheat  |  Topic: anticheat causing crashes
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: anticheat causing crashes  (Read 15669 times)
L1esB0y
« on: January 05, 2011, 07:21:39 am »

your anticheat is a fucking joke. i used it for ages with no problem now all of a sudden, its crashing mid game, no error messages givin. It is happening on a regular basis, not just to me but others aswell. I have tried everything, reinstalations, updates for all drivers, different clients, and they all crash with ac mid game no error message givin. i remove ac for r1q2 and i have not crashed once in the last few days, i reload it today and withing 20 mins guess what  IT FUCKEN CRASHED. u need to fix this bullshit
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 06:28:00 pm »

Some basic information such as your OS and Q2 client would be helpful. Check your event log too, if you're crashing straight to desktop then it is likely some security software interfering.
L1esB0y
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 01:41:01 am »

i run winxp i use the latest version of r1q2. r1q2 just shuts down no error message and i checked the events in my computer and nothing is logged there either. it doesn't shut down if i remove anticheat but when i put it back in it crashes multiple times. i have removed paks and the same thing still happens. only security i use is avira, which i have to switch off anyways because as soon as i load r1q2 it prevents ac from loading despite being in the exemption list. and i use the basic free version of zone alarm, same av and fw i have used for years. i was using ac for months and months without any problems whatsoever, now all of a sudden its just crashing. i have not changed anything on my computer apart from installing a new graphics card, and i have recent drivers for that too
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Anticheat  |  Topic: anticheat causing crashes
Jump to: