r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  R1Q2  |  Topic: [Feature Request] On Screen Stuff
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Feature Request] On Screen Stuff  (Read 6113 times)
Xtife
« on: March 09, 2005, 12:31:19 pm »

Hey
Was Wondering if These NoCheat Type Features Could Be Added In..
Only Thing I Miss Having  rolleyes

Draw Ping
Draw FPS
Draw Rate
Draw Chat Hud
Draw Time

R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 12:33:24 pm »

All are possible already! In order:

cmd help
cl_drawfps 1
rate / net_stats / netgraph / sizegraph
toggleconsole
toggleconsole

rolleyes
I'm not gonna win this one am I Sad.
Xtife
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 01:20:49 pm »

lol Smiley

but you cant have them all in one convienent place on your scren tho :p like nocheat does
optimizer

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 02:41:37 pm »

yeah, the clock on screen would be nice...nowadays im up playing wayy to long in the morning...
QwazyWabbit

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 02:43:34 am »

LOL! Wouldn't a clock on the wall be better? That way you can rest your eyes from the game screen and check the local time at the same time. Smiley
Xtife
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2005, 07:48:35 am »

pffft but then it would require me to move my eyes from the screen
"sigh" at 4am-5am im to tired to do that  grin
Bossman

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2005, 10:14:47 am »

LOL why not just put a alarm set in it so it will shut down all together at a certain time. Then you know it is time to quit playing and get ready for work... Of course some may be going to school too. Should help them too, And the wife fixing dinner, Wow now it begins to sound better.
Voices{FLP}
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2005, 05:10:13 pm »

A lot of times my server turns more into a chat room and text disappears off the edge of the screen. what would be way cool is if the text would wordwrap so I can read it
Bossman

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2005, 09:46:23 pm »

You can't drop to console and scroll back up to it? Just use the page up and page down keys while in console and also the end to get back to bottom fast. That is how I read stuff I missed.
QwazyWabbit

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2005, 11:57:37 pm »

Scrolling up is not the problem, word-wrap is what you need when someone enters a long line of text and it's wider than your screen capacity. Q2 never wrapped text and the limit on a line length was 150 characters, making it possible to transmit a line of text that would exceed the window width.
Bossman

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2005, 10:54:37 am »

Voices was talking about a chat room and reading all of what they are saying, the console would be fine for that stuff. you are talking about something someone says at one time 2 differant things. I was just telling him what he could do If it is a chat room like that then console is best way. What is needed is something to chat in spec so just specs can see even if you are typing in console instead of teamsay then drop console down to read what was said while you was typing. And yea I guess we all get them chatrooms but it kinda does interfear with peps that are playing. So that is why I think a spec talk or whatever in console would be nice.
Bossman

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2005, 11:00:34 am »

Hey is there a way to dump the qconsole.log so it can start fresh without resetting or restarting the server? Sometimes after a long time of server running (which seems to be happining a lot now with r1q2) the qconsole.log gets really large.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 07:21:45 am by Bossman » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  R1Q2  |  Topic: [Feature Request] On Screen Stuff
Jump to: