r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  R1Q2  |  Topic: somebody help!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: somebody help!  (Read 1911 times)
JAQUIO

« on: February 19, 2008, 08:58:43 pm »

i 've been trying to setup my lithium ctf server and it just won't read from the right directory. i had it up fine, then all of a sudden i used some overclocking software (nvidia ntune) and the server just says map is base 1 and whne  itry to use the q2admin reconnect feature i can't. it picks up some settings but the settings are all discomboulated , the server is'nt even picking up the config file for the lithium settings!. i backed up my old cfg files and replaced them 1 by 1 but whne i change the gamedll to lithium i get bad lmaster hostname and setting won't be read from server.cfg.

i mean what the hell is up with this. i've been trying to wrap my head around this for hours and i'm tired of trying to figure out a problem that probably has an easy solution. i did a clean wipe of my OS which is vista and reinstalled my quake2. i tried to see which file is the culprit but i could have sworn i checked every cfg or game.dll file there is and i keep getting server name is "noname" or r1q2 unnamed server. it was running perfectly and all of a sudden it just got messed up. this is a simple procedure how the hell can some thing so simple get so jacked up???.

i use r1q2 to start my dedicated server (i don't have anticheat enabled though i run dyndns) all i all i'm frustrated that my server won't go up the way it's supposed to. maybe someone can tell me what the problem is?.
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  R1Q2  |  Topic: somebody help!
Jump to: