r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Anticheat  |  Topic: errror on loading anticheat..
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: errror on loading anticheat..  (Read 6487 times)
l3ft0verz

« on: January 29, 2007, 09:02:03 pm »

<dirt> evening all
<l3ft0vers> hey im getting a anticheat : Failure Code 0x80000009...but it happenes inconsitently AND when it happens i can not alt tab out of quake (which is stuck also), or can i ctrl-alt-del etc etc, forcing me to shutdown my comptuer..happened twice in a row now thoght..im renaming the dll for now..ask r1ch 'bout the error code if u guyz remmeber when u see him
<l3ft0vers> the alt-tabing prob might be on my end
<snake> we're not gonna ask r1ch about it.. if it crashes on your system, you have a problem.. try posting at r1ch.net/forum, and r1ch may ask for crash logs
<snake> putting us in the middle of it would only slow things down
<snake> i'm smelling driver problems.. but the crashlog could make that more clear
<BMF> I get that occassionally, too, leftover, but my game crashes AND closes when I get that error
<BMF> occasionally*
<snake> mine crashes sometimes too, but i'm pretty sure its due to bad sound drivers
<BMF> mine's the sporadic anticheat failure code error that leftovers forementioned
* KiLaSuLjAz (~KiLaSuLjA@AIRC-B94123F9.hsd1.ca.comcast.net) has joined #acme
* snake gives voice to KiLaSuLjAz
<BMF> probably happens once out of every 8 - 10 launches
<BMF> fortunately my system doesn't lock up forcing a reboot
<snake> well then the same applies to you i guess.. post at r1ch's forum and ask him about it... if he doesn't hear about errors he can do nothing about it.
<snake> and i haven't seen that error before
<BMF> it's in the form of a windows error box
<BMF> and causes my quake2 to close
<snake> i have NO idea what it means.. i really think one of you ought to ask r1ch.. perhaps with a screenshot, at least with the /exact/ error message
<dirt> I have gotten that once in a while,
<dirt> but my connection was in question when I got them,
<dirt> with all the cable companies screwing with shit, I never gave it much thought,

long story short..other ppl have the prob..but it is inconsisent

what does that error code equate too

thx in advance r1ch
l3ft0verz
l3ft0verz

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 09:07:46 pm »

hey i just updated r1q2 and gl driver and debugger..seems to not be prob now
Wake

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 09:25:32 pm »

grin
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 03:17:13 am »

The "failure codes" are internal anticheat errors where something goes wrong, so rather than crashing or bugging out it just exits with an error. I too have had the 80000009 code just once, but was unable to figure out why. I'll see if I can figure out what could be causing it.
l3ft0verz

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 11:37:52 pm »

hey

it did it again

it suck b/c i queue all this music then i have to reboot

..but my start button is broke, so that prob may be related
dk_sn1p3r

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 04:03:31 am »

I've been experiencing this as well I'm on a wireless connection and I experience this quite frequently.  I just got disconnected several times in a row but I can sill play other games just not quake2.
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Anticheat  |  Topic: errror on loading anticheat..
Jump to: