r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: R1q2
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: R1q2  (Read 9272 times)
Paradox - www.zoomby.cl
« on: December 21, 2004, 10:35:47 am »

Hello, i tried the beta version of R1Q2 and i still can`t use GameHost propperly with it... can you do something to change this ? because i loved r1q2 as an admin, but i need gamehost to have a good control of The 35! Servers that i run.

Greetings From Santiago de Chile.

Paradox. Zoomby.cl Quake 2 Server Admin.
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 10:57:53 am »

Hi,
Please see this thread in the R1Q2 forum about GameHost:
http://www.r1ch.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=169
fireelf

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 07:41:18 am »

http://dragonfire.zapto.org/demo

if you all would like me to show you or test your server get ahold of me in aim,icq,hotmail

just place ip  in the messages and i will send you a like to a pic of the bot on your server
aim= q2pimpmaster
icq=27287580
hotmail= avalanch_30@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: January 21, 2005, 09:11:03 am by fireelf » Logged
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 10:09:25 am »

If this is something different than frkq2, zgh-frk, ratbot, zbot or zorbot then post it for download and I'll take a look. Otherwise it's already easily detectable and up to the server admins to add appropriate detection methods.
fireelf

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2005, 01:10:13 pm »

yea i have edited it and it
dude i  did some work on an exciting bot and got by the server i built it for i would not send it out to the net

but i tested it on other servers that run r1q2 and it connects just fine

i do not know if the stuff you got going or if it the darn admins thinking they have enogh safty and not configuring it right (my money lays on the admins cause i trust ieno opion )
« Last Edit: January 21, 2005, 01:19:59 pm by fireelf » Logged
_DOA_MERLYN

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2005, 05:14:37 pm »

dude you are so full of shit, get the fock outta here...  you're nothing but a cheater and a lil hacker...  R1CH I would recommend you ban this tard, all you need to do is go look at his behavior at MPC's forum...  not passing out your bot, whatever...  go hack CS...
DZ

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2005, 07:57:33 am »

You should see how he's been talking to me.  Had me believing for a short time that he was out there to help catch cheats.  He just kept saying he was making a private hack and would tell me how to detect it. 

All I got after that was him digging for stroking and praise.  I didn't give it and he went off on me in pm's. 

But it is as I expected it would be.
Raistlin

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2005, 03:55:53 pm »

Ok. I would like to say some things on behalf of my banned comrade now. Ban me if you like. Scan the IP that is fine. You will end up in Spain. lol. You have to love proxy's.

Point 1. Gamers. Lets see. So many Quake 2 clans and no one plays quake much anymore. Well the server I used to assist running is pretty dead. (CLAN CLIK) that is. Oh yes DZ it is I. Gamers are not the ones visiting this forum. Gamers that still play Q2 are old out dated gamers.

Point 2. The R1ch q2admin can protect from my comrade's bot.

Point 3. If you block me go ahead. Block my IP address. You will block Spain. Kill the account I will create another.

Point 4. Directed to DZ. You power hunger kid. You can't get a wife, a decent life. You only have this game and you starting to realize it is slipping away from you.
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2005, 05:34:24 pm »

Sigh, please don't import drama onto my forums. No one is banned from here.
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: R1q2
Jump to: