r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  R1Q2  |  Topic: Rich look what i have!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Rich look what i have!  (Read 4935 times)
quaker

« on: December 10, 2005, 04:18:58 pm »

Look http://q2.hotmail.ru/q2pro-v099.rar it last version q2pro 0.99!  Has many bugs but in which your protocol and some 36 protocol is used. To mine this August version after which skuller has disappeared. Maybe you Can find some useful for r1q2   smiley
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 04:21:05 pm by quaker » Logged
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 04:31:00 pm »

Not without the source I can't Smiley.
quaker

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 05:29:49 pm »

You the programmer  so Wink and source i don't know where Sad
And why you still not refresh trade with console client\serv commands? Already so much versions have passed.. What does sv_predict_on_lag ?
And many other commands I do not know what values a beam to put for the modem Sad
With mine 150 ping I am considered as one of best 1-1 players of Russia:) can tell adjustments for the modem? It is possible also the client and a server;)
ps sorry my english it is online the translator
TgT

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2005, 05:34:53 pm »

And we dont understand russian readme  grin
quaker

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2005, 05:44:28 pm »

To start this all it is better from a separate directory, not mix with dll's from other clients. In future specific for q2pro dll's will lay in baseq2pro/modules d:/q2pro-v0.99/q2pro.exe +set basedir d:/quake2
vid_driver - the name dll, responsible for interaction ref_*.dll with operational system. Now their two: qvideo (native win32 API) and SDL (Simple DirectMedia Layer, for compatibility with linux) Есль to put vid_ref soft q2pro will take off since supports of the win32-driver for a software while are not present (only SDL). To start sofrware a mode, it is necessary to write the following: vid_ref soft; vid_driver qsdl; vid_restart

By default costs OpenGL!
Almost all variables have been renamed (to avoid mixture of registers in names), therefore the config should be created new (cvarlist will help:)). To feel opportunities of new network reports, it is necessary to specify them obviously before connection.
cl_protocol 34 - the standard report, by default
cl_protocol 35 - the report r1q2, is used, in particular, on PG.ru
cl_protocol 36 - the report q2pro, used at connection to q2pro to servers 

I.e. cl_protocol 35; connect playground.ru
In the further if it will be possible to agree with the author r1q2, automatic procedure of detection of the necessary report will be entered. cl_maxpackets - has the different mechanism of action depending on the report cl_packetdup - only for q2pro report MVD of a demo do not enter the name and are not lost! The menu (User Interface) is yet ready. Вобщем this all very much while crude so in any news about it it is better to not write.
HF Smiley
---
there but it's again online translator )
quаker
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 04:32:18 pm »

nice rich
have not answered second thread.. unfriendly not like when somebody use your client? Or it is simple not like foreigners?
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2005, 09:21:24 pm »

I don't understand what you want me to do, without the source code I can't see how any of the stuff in Q2Pro works.
Mart[1001]

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2005, 11:35:03 pm »

ffs...you get some stick in these forums don't ya rich !   You have the patience of a saint m8 wink
wision

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2005, 06:50:59 am »

there was a thread about q2pro, where somebody asked r1ch to implement something and there was a link to download a source code of q2pro, but i cant find it anymore... did u delete it r1ch? if somebody wants i can upload it.. but it seems to me that r1ch is not interested in q2pro src...
Bossman

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 10:12:40 am »

http://www.r1ch.net/forum/index.php?topic=625.msg3487#msg3487
quаker
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2005, 10:33:11 am »

2rich that what i want:
And why you still not refresh trade with console client\serv commands? Already so much versions have passed.. What does sv_predict_on_lag ?
And many other commands I do not know what values a beam to put for the modem Sad
With mine 150 ping I am considered as one of best 1-1 players of Russia:) can tell adjustments for the modem?
it's my second message in this thread
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2005, 04:19:39 pm »

The new commands are documented in the changelog. I've handed off documentation updating to the "Documentation Maintainers" since I'm so bad at it.

*pokes Snake*

If anyone else wants to help update the documentation topics, drop me a PM.
Snake

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2005, 05:05:49 pm »

I've recently gotten a little more free time on my hands, I'll get on it.
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  R1Q2  |  Topic: Rich look what i have!
Jump to: