r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Anticheat  |  Topic: I cannot connect to an anticheat server (Fuster ffa)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I cannot connect to an anticheat server (Fuster ffa)  (Read 9081 times)
TeiOch
« on: February 01, 2008, 05:11:39 pm »

And I have all the newest updates. I use r1gl now also. Btw, I still load opengl when I exec my cfg, what do I need replace opengl32 to in config? I have tried r1gl, but it seems not to work. Yes I want to use r1ql driver instead (I asume it is better at least..)

Anyay it started with me connecting to fuster as usal today with my usal r1q2, and I had to download the latest due to get the anticheat to work (q2 said!). So I did that, and after that this problem occurred:
Anticheat doesn't even load.....it only try to connect to a ip number all over, all over.

DAAAAAAAAAamn I want to play :-/ What I doin' wrong?
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 08:32:06 pm »

You probably need to add r1q2.exe to your firewall or other security app, or just turn it off.
TeiOch
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 03:31:02 pm »

UDP_OpenSocket: Couldn't bind to the udp port *13731

*this number varies every time

it says in the console before it tries to connect to the server.

I have bitdefender internet security 2008 with firewall included. But I have already included r1q2.exe to the firewall protocol, and yet it doesn't work. I have allowed both udp/tcp with both directions and all. And I kinda refuse to shut down firewall every time I will play. No. It must be a solution.
TeiOch
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 05:37:57 pm »

okey.. I got it work now grin

btw, so how do I write in the cfg to load R1GL (instead of Opengl) when I exec my cfg??
wision

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 05:48:15 pm »

Code:
set vid_ref "r1gl"
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Anticheat  |  Topic: I cannot connect to an anticheat server (Fuster ffa)
Jump to: