r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Other Projects  |  Topic: Anyone know how to fix my annoying problem? R1CH?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Anyone know how to fix my annoying problem? R1CH?  (Read 6639 times)
AttrezzO

« on: August 02, 2007, 08:33:42 pm »

Anything short of upgrading my graphics card? Cause I have no clue what card will work on this machine. Heres a pic, Everythings got them little square pixles.......

AttrezzO

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 02:56:08 pm »

Also Default OpenGL runs smooth as silk no square pixles but when I load r1gl it gives me that and returns to "Software mode" with r1gl loaded.
Gen

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 03:05:39 pm »

maybe  updating your vga drivers, because this picture is software mode not gl
AttrezzO

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 02:14:21 pm »

Its verry smooth when I run with Default opengl and quake2.exe that pic is with r1gl and it wont let me load gl mode with r1gl.exe thats the problem, I can only run r1gl with software mode, and I cant play all the fun servers like tastyspleens jump mod server, well I can play them with software mode and r1gl/antiche.at but have to bear the annoying pixels you see in that pic.
QwazyWabbit

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 11:33:23 pm »

Put "set logfile 3" in your autoexec.cfg for the mod you are playing.
Connect to the game server with the configuration of r1q2/ref_r1gl that is failing.
Quit the game.
Inspect qconsole.log in the mod folder for the reason for the failure.
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Other Projects  |  Topic: Anyone know how to fix my annoying problem? R1CH?
Jump to: