r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Anticheat  |  Topic: remove the not using anticheat message.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: remove the not using anticheat message.  (Read 6935 times)
gammaray

« on: January 26, 2008, 04:08:08 pm »

Hi:

i have a little problem here, im running about 21 servers with AC, but some players play behind a proxy or are mac users, so i change the sv_anticheat_required to 1, but in the server appears the following message " NICK is not using anticheat"

SS:

any ideas how i can remove this message??

the problem is some players think that they are cheaters, so explain to them all the system and how it works....i dont think that they can understand it.
so the deal is remove the message, explain all this or just forget me about the 76 players who wants play.

so if exist any command like "anticheat_disable_message "0" "  tongue  or any script or something....

thanks for all your time.
gammaray

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 04:09:24 pm »

also win 9x users! tongue
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 04:24:06 pm »

Well it doesn't mean they are cheaters, it just means they aren't using anticheat. I think other players should be aware of this fact. Playing behind a proxy shouldn't affect anticheat connectivity, if Q2 can run over a proxy, there's no reason for the anticheat not to work either.
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Anticheat  |  Topic: remove the not using anticheat message.
Jump to: