r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  R1Q2  |  OpenTDM  |  Topic: questions about opentdm
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: questions about opentdm  (Read 8771 times)
cdrx

« on: February 15, 2008, 02:10:52 pm »

Hi
im interested in running opentdm. however i do have questions. when i was running gxmod, i was able to have a map rotation. for example

// Maps available for play
set sv_maplist "q2dm1 q2dm2 q2dm3 q2dm4 q2dm5 q2dm6 q2dm7 q2dm8" // standard Q2 DM maps

now ive tried putting this in my opentdm server config and it seems liek after each map, the map rotation doesnt run. any ideas on how to make it run?

also, any updates on the latest windows binary. i noticed that the last update on it was several months ago. would like to try a newer version like that of the linux version.

hopefully the project isnt dead... or else its back to osp! thanks
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 03:12:47 pm »

The sv_maplist code is unchanged from the stock version. Check your dmflags aren't set for "same level". By default the id dm maps should rotate without any sv_maplist.
cdrx

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 10:02:34 am »

in my server config i have tried re setting my dmflags but it doesnt seem to work.  i am currently running the instagib modification and if change the dmflags through rconand restart the server, instagib doesnt seem to work anymore. any ideas?
wision

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 05:17:16 pm »

is g_gamemode set to 1 after the server restart? because after it, all the settings are back to default..
cdrx

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 06:02:20 pm »

yes it is
wision

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 10:03:33 am »

are you sure? because when i set g_gamemode to 1, then restart the server by changemap, g_gamemode is 0 again..
anyway.. iirc there are other variables than dmflags which should be used (g_tdmflags g_itdmflags) but those need to be documented Sad
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  R1Q2  |  OpenTDM  |  Topic: questions about opentdm
Jump to: