r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  r1dll / foobar2000 plugins  |  Topic: Sending message to foo_winamp_spam crashes foobar
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sending message to foo_winamp_spam crashes foobar  (Read 10625 times)
Alex Peters
« on: March 28, 2005, 09:50:43 am »

Hi guys,

I'm running foobar v0.8.3 and the latest version of the foo_winamp_spam plugin with various other components from all over the place.

I have a script that sends WM_USER/1/104 to the fake Winamp window to see if foobar is playing or paused. Based on what's returned, my script then posts a message of either WM_COMMAND/40046/0 or WM_COMMAND/40045/0.

Everything is fine when I test these messages individually but something doesn't like my script, because my script makes foobar crash when I run it.

Is it possible that foo_winamp_spam just doesn't like the calls so close together? Any thoughts on this'd be great!

Best regards,
Alex
Alex Peters
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 09:56:38 am »

Hi again,

Actually, it's not those lines that cause the problem.

I have a line running immediately after those two instructions:

Code:
Window.SendMessage(?"WM_USER", 1, 243, ?"C=Winamp v1.x")

What that's meant to do is update the title bar because my script then reads that information for processing. Being foobar however, maybe that line's not even needed.

Sorry to bother you all!

Regards,
Alex
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  r1dll / foobar2000 plugins  |  Topic: Sending message to foo_winamp_spam crashes foobar
Jump to: