r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Q2 Server admin wanted.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Q2 Server admin wanted.  (Read 5437 times)
DocBob

« on: June 16, 2008, 03:16:43 pm »

Hi Guys.

My name is DocBob and I have been playing Quake2  since year dot .
I have a top end machine that I wish to use as a q2 DM server & possibly a CTF server on the same machine. The problem is I donít know how to admin q2 and Iím knocking on a bit in age which dont help when you cant retain as good as when you were much younger.  shocked shocked (57) lol.. Iím looking for an experienced admin that can have full control over my machine and really do as they please with it as long as the end result is Quake2. Iím not looking for someone to just set up the server but someone who will keep it running and promote the server as far a field as poss. I live in South Wales, UK and there are not many..if any, servers in my area so I wish to be able to draw as many local peeps as poss.
There would be no running costs to the admin so in effect they would have their own personal server for free.

I was wondering if you, or anyone you can recommend, that would be able & want to do the job.?? Or even let me know where I can post the vacancy other than on this forum.

Looking forward to your reply,
Many thanks in advance,

DocBob.

boblinda@ntlworld.com
gammaray

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 05:25:15 pm »

i already have a job(admin of q2chile.com), but if you need help making servers (i can help you with ctf lfire, dday, tourney, matchmod)  just let me now, also i recommend  that you should use linux instead windows.

i wich you luck!

gammaray
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Q2 Server admin wanted.
Jump to: