r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  R1Q2  |  Topic: Lithium II 1.25-R1 (unofficial, unsupported update)
Pages: [1] 2  All
Print
Author Topic: Lithium II 1.25-R1 (unofficial, unsupported update)  (Read 18630 times)
R1CH
Administrator

« on: February 18, 2007, 05:09:16 pm »

I recently acquired the source to Lithium II v1.24 and made a few bug fixes. Since the source is unlicensed, at this time I am not redistributing it until I can contact the author and come up with a license.

Windows x86 Binary:
http://r-1.ch/lithium-ii-1.25-r1-win32-x86.zip

Linux x86 Binary:
http://r-1.ch/lithium-ii-1.25-r1-linux-x86.gz (Built with GCC 4, so use r1q2ded)

Fixes:
  • Removed admin back door.

• Removed obsolete and buggy "lithium master" support.

• Fixed client state corruption buffer overflow.

• Fixed kicks so they actually kick instead of just stuffing "disconnect".

• Fixed invisible player bug.

NOTE: This release is unofficial and mostly unsupported. I do not plan on adding any new features, only (mainly security related) bug fixes will be made.
Snake

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 05:43:06 pm »

Thanks a LOT! Glad to finally see that invis bug gone!
monsterkill

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 06:36:14 pm »

yay thanks rich... will try this out Smiley
Voices{FLP}
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 09:08:53 am »

BIG time thank you  grin
that inviso bug been driving us nuts for years
The_Gun_Man

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 01:25:53 am »

Nice to see these older mods are being updated specially his one because its one of my favorites. Good luck in finding the author. Smiley I to am searching for an author to an old Q2 mod his name is Brian Taylor if anyone knows how to contact this guy other than his planetquake email I would greatly appriciate it.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 01:30:31 am by The_Gun_Man » Logged
Godson

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 05:15:00 am »

ahh finally some bugs fixed, thanks

lithium 1.25 r1 release now running at wireplay,

Wireplay UK Q2 Lithium DM|17ms|195.224.41.30:27930

Oldguy
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 01:47:53 pm »

thanks this rocks now. huh shocked
jaquio100
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 11:25:18 am »

there are a few annoying bugs in this release that might warrant some attention. i don't know if it's just lithum ctf that has these probs instead of regular but these are the issues i have experienced.

1]the resist rune reports the wrong damage  on the super shotgun when put at certain values.

2]the regen runes speed fluctuates between a random speed of fast and normal on random occasions. although i put the rune speed at a lower value it is still annoying.here are some of the bugs.

3]the server kicks all players off the server when a team makes the capture limit. in which case the only way of enabling the capture limit would be setting a high fraglimit or the map loops until time runs out . [bad picture index 544 in block in pic whilst parsing layout string.]

4]the highscores feature does not work and says it is not enabled even though its is set to 1 in the cfg file.

5]the voting does not work properly because when people vote the server ignores a map change.

6]the bfg ball radius cannot be changed, i assume its the length of the rays being fired.

7]safety timer goes dissipates when hook is used

8]runes get destoyed under doors elevators etc

9]runes stay with the player and dissapear on respawn when players with runes go spectator

jaquio100
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 12:06:17 pm »

10] the timelimit doesn't show in ctf mode
r4z0r
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009, 09:47:39 pm »

Thx!!

Are you going to be releasing your 1.25-R1 source code?

Cheers,
R4zor
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 10:34:04 pm »

No, I was not given permission to release the source.
JAQUIO

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2009, 01:53:26 am »

thats really petty. who is going to make money on litihum?
JAQUIO

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2009, 02:12:34 am »

there are a few annoying bugs in this release that might warrant some attention. i don't know if it's just lithum ctf that has these probs instead of regular but these are the issues i have experienced.

1]the resist rune reports the wrong damage  on the super shotgun when put at certain values. fixed tinkering with cfg

2]the regen runes speed fluctuates between a random speed of fast and normal on random occasions. although i put the rune speed at a lower value it is still annoying.here are some of the bugs.

3]the server kicks all players off the server when a team makes the capture limit. in which case the only way of enabling the capture limit would be setting a high fraglimit or the map loops until time runs out . [bad picture index 544 in block in pic whilst parsing layout string.]
partially fixed by diabling capture limit. less frequent.

4]the highscores feature does not work and says it is not enabled even though its is set to 1 in the cfg file. partially fixed still tinkering with the cfg

5]the voting does not work properly because when people vote the server ignores a map change. fixed it tinkerign with the server cfg

6]the bfg ball radius cannot be changed, i assume its the length of the rays being fired. i don't know if this was changable anyways

7]safety timer goes dissipates when hook is used prolly not a bug

8]runes get destoyed under doors elevators etc (fixed by removing all doors and elevators)

9]runes stay with the player and dissapear on respawn when players with runes go spectator can't fix this , but not very important.

so i guess i fixed most of them on my own. thanks for helping when i asked, a while ago. thanks for nothing.
d3s

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2010, 10:02:01 am »

Lithium II 1.30 has been released!!

See here: http://www.r1ch.net/forum/index.php?topic=1855.0
Rct. Tsoul

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 06:40:22 am »

Is there a way you can make a 64bit .so for Lithium and the regular baseq2 game that only requires glibc 2.5 for all of us CentOS 5.5 users.
The 1.30 requires glibc 2.7 that is unstable and a bitch to install on CentOS.
Pages: [1] 2  All
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  R1Q2  |  Topic: Lithium II 1.25-R1 (unofficial, unsupported update)
Jump to: