r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  R1Q2  |  OpenTDM  |  Topic: g_bugs reference
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: g_bugs reference  (Read 13113 times)
R1CH
Administrator

« on: September 08, 2008, 11:12:42 pm »

OpenTDM fixes a lot of bugs in the original Q2 code. However since many players have grown used to these bugs, they can optionally be re-enabled via the g_bugs cvar. Here are the different levels:

g_bugs 0:
All known bugs are fixed.

g_bugs 1:
- Player will explode when killed immediately after throwing hand grenade.
- A player with a primed hand grenade who is killed by a player with quad will explode with quad damage bonus.

g_bugs 2:
All of g_bugs 1, with the following:
- Players can become stuck in each other following a teleport through a teleporter exit that is buried under the ground.
- Players will explode on death when holding attack after allowing a hand grenade to explode in their hand.
- Players can shoot through walls when the start of a projectile is inside another entity.
TheWretch
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 01:41:42 am »

g_bugs 2:
All of g_bugs 1, with the following:
- Players can become stuck in each other following a teleport through a teleporter exit that is buried under the ground.
- Players will explode on death when holding attack after allowing a hand grenade to explode in their hand.
- Players can shoot through walls when the start of a projectile is inside another entity.

I like the last bug, makes for some spectacular frags sometimes. What I don't like is the first bug. Any possibility that you will separate them?
wision

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 08:01:30 am »

maybe it should be set by bitmask.. but this would lead into lot of servers with different settings and that would be annoying for the players i believe. in my opinion, it's already weird like it is now
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  R1Q2  |  OpenTDM  |  Topic: g_bugs reference
Jump to: