r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Other Projects  |  Topic: ForceBindIP - Windows 7 Proffesional 64bit
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: ForceBindIP - Windows 7 Proffesional 64bit  (Read 12146 times)
Tronnic

« on: April 14, 2011, 10:01:07 am »

Hello, first I want to say sorry for my bad english. I'm from Germany Smiley

I live in a small village, and I only have a very slow internetconnection here. Just 50kb/s download and 10kb/s upload.
I was planning to buy Satelite-DSL from SkyDSL.

But before I buy SkyDSL, I have to ask something about ForceBindIP.
Is it possible on Windows 7 Proffesional 64bit to use that programm?

The reason because I need it, is because my DSL-Light have a good latency. And SkyDSL have a very high latency. I need a low latency for my onlinegames like Battlefield 2, Counterstrike or other games. And I need a high Downloadspeed for my Downloads, Browser, Youtube etc.
Now I want to play games with my DSL light and download or surf with the SkyDSL.

So, is it possible to do that with this programm? I was just reading that it only dont work with 64bit applications, but I think Mozilla/Internetexplorer use 32bit and everything else also. Or do I understand something wrong? Sad

If it doesnt work, is there any application that work with my 64bit system? I realy need to find a programm that can manage my connections (for example 2 Lan cards, 1 with DSL Light and 1 with skyDSL) before I order SkyDSL. I dont want to waste that money, thats why I want to be sure that there is an application that work.

I hope you can understand me Smiley And again, sorry for my english Smiley

Please help me Sad

-Franky.
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Other Projects  |  Topic: ForceBindIP - Windows 7 Proffesional 64bit
Jump to: