r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Bitchbot  |  Topic: Uploading Stats
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Uploading Stats  (Read 4846 times)
stew721

« on: July 24, 2003, 06:58:18 pm »

Has anyone been able to get the stats command to work?  I've tried and the stats page is generated with no problem, but it doesn't get uploaded.  The message in the channel says the updates started and that it's waiting for a repsponse (assuming from the FTP server), however, it just sits there and doesn't go any further (doesn't lock up though, can still use other commands).

I checked and the stats page is being genereted and saved locally, however, it's not being uploaded.  I'm using WinXP with ActivePerl 5.8.0.806.  I downloaded the "Net::FTP (libnet) binary" and unzipped it to my Perl directory keeping the paths (folders) before enabling stats and have also restarted Bitch numerous times.

Could someone who has got it to work help me with this?  If you want to stop by the chat and see if I'm there, it's DALnet/ghlchf  There's also a chat client integrated into our site (URLs in my profile).

Thanks for any help..
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2003, 09:57:05 pm »

I'm not sure the Net::FTP binary I built works with ActivePerl 5.8. Consider trying 5.6 if it's still available... I'll test this when I get time.
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Bitchbot  |  Topic: Uploading Stats
Jump to: