r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  R1Q2  |  Topic: WoD8 e_ctftech e_wodtech
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: WoD8 e_ctftech e_wodtech  (Read 15390 times)
hehheh

« on: July 10, 2011, 07:17:53 pm »

Hi,

I know this is not strictly and r1q2 question (although I do run my server with r1q2) but this is one of the last places where folks who might know about WoD8 gather so I'm asking here - apologies if this is deemed inappropriate.  There are two server variables e_wodtech and e_ctftech which appear to be bitmaps controlling some of the techs available but I cannot find anywhere a complete description of each of the bits meanings... if anyone could point me at this I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance!  huh
hehheh

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 04:27:02 pm »

Hi,

I know this is not strictly and r1q2 question (although I do run my server with r1q2) but this is one of the last places where folks who might know about WoD8 gather so I'm asking here - apologies if this is deemed inappropriate.  There are two server variables e_wodtech and e_ctftech which appear to be bitmaps controlling some of the techs available but I cannot find anywhere a complete description of each of the bits meanings... if anyone could point me at this I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance!  huh

pre-p.s. if anyone can put me in touch with any of the old WoD clan members I'd appreciate it!

Anyway I found this info in a file not in the distribution I got... since it is so old and so hard to find information about I thought I would post it here so that it is available *somewhere* on the net to anyone who might want to run something less recent than WoDX Smiley

In addition you may ban various game features by setting the follow enable flags:

e_quad
: set to 1 to enable the quad, 0 to disable the quad

e_pwrshld: set to 1 to enable the power shield, 0 to disable the power shield

e_ctftechs: set to the sum of the following to enable:

1 for resist

2 for strength

4 for haste

8 for regen

For example "set e_ctftechs 0" to disable all ctf techs and "set e_ctftechs 15" to enable all.

e_wodtechs: set to the sum of the following to enable:

1 for jetpack

2 for avenger

4 for airstrike

For example "set e_wodtechs 0" to disable all WoD techs and "set e_wodtechs 7" to enable all.

Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  R1Q2  |  Topic: WoD8 e_ctftech e_wodtech
Jump to: