r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Anticheat  |  Topic: What non-anticheat client would you like to support anticheat?
Poll
Question: What non-anticheat client would you like to support anticheat?
NoCheat 2.34
NoCheat 2.40
Quake II v3.20
Q2Pro
q2advance

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Print
Author Topic: What non-anticheat client would you like to support anticheat?  (Read 34275 times)
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2006, 10:32:55 pm »

Did you adjust the config appropriately? m_fixaccel 0, cl_async 1 should behave just like NoCheat (or m_fixaccel 1 if you use m_xp in NoCheat). I'd also recommend trying m_directinput 1 for super smooth DirectInput mouse (no acceleration).
klux

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2006, 09:53:06 pm »

Tongue yeah its better now. at anyrate, nc2.40/q2.320 + anticheat would be good.
dk_sn1p3r

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2006, 03:44:25 am »

I would suggest anything with a lot of fancy gl gagets and what not a secure client that looks perdy for takign screenies or playing once in a while would be nice... the only reason i'd like no cheat is for the chat hud and the layout it has other then that r1q2 is superior in many ways I would hate to see quake2 3.20 supported because of all the exploits and bugs in it i'd much rather see r1q2 forced egl or arpq2 maybe q2advanced or  q2pro but definatly not no cheat far too many hacks and cheats for no cheat out there for 3.20 and no cheat...
emperphis

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2006, 04:26:23 am »

dk_sn1p3r if the client was to be supported by the anticheat module, cheats whitin that client would not be possible to use.. that's the whole meaning of this thread!
Unfortunatly the same does not happen to exploits.. beeing 3.20 the most exploitable i guess Sad
dk_sn1p3r

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2006, 06:52:11 am »

I've heard rumors about underground hacks.  Wall hacks that have been modified to get past anticheat that have been coded into the source of egl, r1q2 etc...  If i get my hands on any i'll be sure to submit them to you guys but unforutinatly i haven't yet.  I know for a fact there are people who wallhack on the server I Play on and thats with r1q2 and anticheat in use.

As for exploits there are nuemorous exploits in nocheat 3.40... q2 3.20 and 3.21 and i'm sure as well in egl and other clients. I'm kind of wishing rich had some nice fancy graphic enhancements like egl had.  I also would like to see a nicer chat hood and heads up display like nocheat had other then that I <8 r1q2 very nice performance i've never gotten such great fps out of a open gl client in quake period... what I would really like to see is a r1gl for r1q2 something simalr to add graphic features from egl but i'm sure rich doesn't want to do that nor has the time etc... And have ONLY r1q2 support for Anticheat that would be my end all absolute favorite solution

Oh and my mention as to the hud i've just wanted two variables for x and y positions for the chat hud to move it around in incriments as is there are only two positions for them and they overlap other items from the mods i play

it would be nice to have a 'map time' counter and a 'system time' counter on the screen or an option to have them on the screen i'm sure these have been gone over countless times but they would still be nice

« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 07:07:25 am by dk_sn1p3r » Logged
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2006, 01:25:56 pm »

Keep in mind if the server admin hasn't set up file checks, a player can be using anticheat but because there are no file checks, spiked player models and weapons etc can still be in use. Don't think anticheat has been hacked just because an admin has been lazy Smiley. On the other hand if you do think there is a legitimate hack or someone is using a non-file hack with anticheat, please contact me on IRC with more details.
dk_sn1p3r

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2006, 08:46:47 pm »

I'm going to pm you then I guess... sence I don't have irc... or possibly contact you on Aim...
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2007, 07:54:55 pm »

Well, Q2PRO it is by the looks of it Smiley
Xtyfe
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2007, 06:52:07 am »

this is silly, all these clients have been hacked
what good will it do to make them get by anticheat
a-[CaRn]
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 11:13:59 am »

I'd really like to see q2advance supported because a lot of Rocket Arena 2 players still use it.  There are no timers in ra2 for it really.  Plus I thought those were taken out??

I still see some nocheat players also.

madmanmac
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2007, 08:27:18 am »

NoCheat 2.34, plz!! Smiley

- mac
fckoft
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2007, 02:45:15 pm »

Another classic game turned to liquid shit by you fucking morons.....I hope your proud of yourself, I suppose cheaters and dipshits like yourselves that are so worried about them have finally ruined this game!
Zapp

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2007, 02:58:56 pm »

where could I get the source code for NoCheat 2.40? Would be nice to fix the anticheat module support for it.. becuse the mouse and walking arent the same in r1ch client. I have tried m_acc and direct input all the cl_async all the things. It will never be the same as in the nocheat client. Itīs mutch esier to jump the hard jumps in nocheat. I have been using r1ch client for 2 1/2 years now and did get back to test the nocheat today. It was a WOW is it so easy to double jump up on things again.
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2007, 05:27:54 pm »

NoCheat has no changes over the 3.20 physics, as long as you set cl_async  0and other cvars (perhaps gl_swapinterval - NoCheat and 3.20 had a bug regarding this), you should be able to do the exact same jumps in R1Q2.
DJ_MELERIX

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2007, 02:35:39 am »

Q2 Evolved can be ?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Anticheat  |  Topic: What non-anticheat client would you like to support anticheat?
Jump to: