r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Anticheat  |  Topic: New Bug or Something?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New Bug or Something?  (Read 5138 times)
Grape
« on: December 18, 2006, 06:19:51 pm »

Well, yesterday I wasn't allowed to play in this server because my anticheat and r1q2 wasn't updated so I went to r1q2 updater and updated everything and could play.  Now today, when I try to go into the server I get this:

That didn't happen before and I didn't change anything.  My vid_ref says it's set to gl when I type vid_ref.  How can I access those other things?
dk_sn1p3r

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 08:10:36 pm »

I've also been experiencing bugs with anticheat just today in r1q2 with r1gl enabled and the latest everything I encountered an error in game when the map was switching on vrx.dyndns.org that a anticheat dialog came up and it said:

Your version of r1q2 is out of date and no longer supported by anticheat.

Please update to thue latest R1Q2 release by using the R1Q2 Updater or see http://antiche.at/ for further information.

What did the server administraor for our server not update and we updated so it's causing bugs for us now er? Yeah I dunno...
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 08:48:16 pm »

Grape, the version of ref_gl.dll you are using doesn't match the one from the id software 3.20 release. I strongly recommend you install R1GL from http://www.r1ch.net/stuff/r1gl/ and use vid_ref r1gl. If not, download the 3.20 patch for Quake II and use either ref_soft.dll or ref_gl.dll from that version.

dk_sn1p3r, as long as you are updated to the latest R1Q2 version you shouldn't have an issue. Some changes were made and anticheat no longer supports R1Q2 < b6964.
dk_sn1p3r

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 09:07:10 pm »

I noticed the server i'm playing on doesn't have the latest version of r1q2 so I will talk to the administrator and if the problem persists on the server i'll contact you again...
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Anticheat  |  Topic: New Bug or Something?
Jump to: