r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Anticheat  |  Topic: Modified files...
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Modified files...  (Read 5161 times)
minchiano

« on: December 25, 2006, 04:15:23 pm »

Aloha! First time today I've tried this anticheat thing in AQ2 using Apr 1.20. Besides some issues with Apr and Ase (that I'll take with Maniac) I have a question or two:

First time off I got kicked connecting to -=NFSi.pt=- PORTUGAL Action Quake II [TP] 82.102.10.1:27910 because of too many modified files screenshot. I join again some minutes later without changing anything and all is well except the w_akimbo.md2 file that I first rename (.md2 was in caps first time) then delete (thanks to the 'whereis' command). I join again and it still says I fail 2 files, but not which ones! Now THAT, pisses me off...

So, is there a way to find out which ones? All the files I have in my action folder are legit to my knowledge. Downloaded ages ago from The Guild (R.I.P), and downloaded again from here. All old, good stuff for farts like me. No cheats or nothing.

Other than that, keep up the hunt! Bad crack and HIV to cheating scum!
TgT

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 05:17:16 pm »

Well, kick on failed files was chosen by the admin and you might  also check the link in the message right? That will help you solve the problem.
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 05:27:54 pm »

Use "acinfo" for info on which file checks your (or another player) fail. Details on http://antiche.at/
minch
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 07:27:06 pm »

Thanks both! Got the pak off the link in-game. Hell TgT, you could'nt you just have posted it? Tongue Well nevermind, I'm 'clean' now. Wink
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  Anticheat  |  Topic: Modified files...
Jump to: