r1ch.net forums
* Home Help Search Login Register
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  r1dll / foobar2000 plugins  |  Topic: Title problems
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Title problems  (Read 8412 times)
Eddie
« on: June 16, 2004, 06:30:17 pm »

I find your foobar_winamp_spam plugin, however, there appears to be a "bug" with it.

I use a plugin called xLabel for the replacement shell Litestep - which retreives various information about winamp and displays it in a "label" on my desktop.

Anyway, when displaying "WinampSong" with your plugin, the artist, the album, and the song name is displayed - regardless of what's set in Foobar's preferences.
Is there any way to make it return one of the formats set in Preferences -> Title Formatting?

Cheers!

Eddie
Eddie
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 06:32:28 pm »

Forgot to add - WinampTitle seems to return the album information, along with the title, too.

Is there any chance you could share the source code? I would glady modify it.

And if "winampsong" and "winamptitle" (xLabel's definitions) seem a bit vague to you, let me know and I'll find out the exact call from xlabel's source.

Cheers!

Eddie
R1CH
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 02:11:31 pm »

This should be configurable in the foobar2000 preferences under 'Components/Winamp API Emulator' if you are using the latest version. I'll probably release the source after tidying it up a bit, I've had quite a few people interested.
Pages: [1]
Print
r1ch.net  |  r1ch.net stuff  |  r1dll / foobar2000 plugins  |  Topic: Title problems
Jump to: